- College Open Evening – pre-booking is not required
- Open mornings – please contact Mrs Bullock, our College Coordinator, if you would like to attend an open morning
- Complete the application form and return to the College by Friday 20th December.
- Current Salesian students should complete the “Current Students” application form for the current year and hand it in to your form tutor by the deadline.
- We welcome all Year 11 students from other schools to visit our College and apply for a place. New applicants should complete the “New Students” application form for the current year. The form should be sent for the attention of Mrs Bullock, Salesian College, Highfield Road, Chertsey KT16 8BX. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- If you are a new student, we will invite you to attend the College for an informal meeting with a member of the College Leadership Team to discuss your career plans and your desired study programme.
- Students will receive an offer for our College, which is conditional upon them meeting the entrance requirements for the College, as well as the particular subjects they have chosen. For further details, please see our College Course Booklet.
- The “Year 11 into College” day – This will be an opportunity for both current Salesian and new students to participate in lessons to help them make an informed choice of study programme.
- We will then ask students provisionally to choose the subjects they wish to study in September. All students will be required to pay an admissions fee of £20 at this point which goes towards external speakers, extra-curricular opportunities and charity fundraising. The deadline for subject choices will be March 2020.
- Enrolment takes place on the Guildford Road site on GCSE results day.
- Current Salesian students should enrol between 10 am and midday.
- New students should enrol between midday and 2pm.
- All students who have applied and confirmed their place by returning their completed choice form and £20 enrolment fee by the deadline will receive an enrolment pack and will make their final subject choices at enrolment on GCSE results day.
- New students should ensure that they bring their statement of results to enrolment.
- Students should be prepared to choose four subjects on enrolment day as they begin their study programme with four qualifications, usually dropping back to three after October half term, once students have received their first assessment results.