Who are InvestIN?
InvestIN provides students aged 12-18 with paid for immersive work experience in some of the world’s most competitive and desirable careers – medicine, law, engineering, investment banking and more.
To find out more about the programmes InvestIN offer, look here
All Salesian students benefit from a 10% discount on any of their programmes. For details on this, please contact Mrs Hawkins firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the programme you wish to book your child on to.
Salesian partnered with InvestIN in October 2019. Through this partnership we benefit from their support in delivering some elements of our careers programme which includes workshops in the following areas:
- Ambition & Action: essential employability skills
- Networking: building relationships with professionals
- Graduate recruitment: what to expect and how to stand out
- Interview skills: preparation & performance
- Making the most of work experience
- Mentor Scheme
What InvestIN say about their partnerships
InvestIN have relationships with more than 2,000 schools across 80+ countries. More than 500 schools have opted to become InvestIN ‘Partner Schools’. These are institutions which have demonstrated a true commitment to our mission of bridging the gap between school and industry.
For more information look here
InvestIN offer a limited number of bursary places per programme rotation to students who meet the eligibility criteria (noted below) of partner schools, for one-day programmes. Full details about their bursary criteria can be found here. These are submitted to the Board on a first come, first served basis. In order to apply, please contact Mrs Hawkins email@example.com providing details of the programme your child wishes to attend and confirm that one or more of the following criteria applies to you.
- You are currently in receipt of a bursary from the government’s “16 to 19 bursary fund” (or equivalent)
- You currently receive free school meals during secondary education or have done so in the past 6 years
- You have been in care or taken the role of a carer at home
For more information, look here
For further information, or if you are business that would like to engage with us in delivering our Careers Education Information, Advice and Guidance (CEIAG), please contact Mrs Joanne Hawkins by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01932 582577