My Ed is our secure platform where parents can access specific information about their children’s school lives. Installing the MyEd app is an essential way to receive school information which includes:
- Current grade reports (released termly)
- Information from curriculum evenings
- Key dates and the school calendar
- Contact email addresses for each of your child’s teachers
- Show My Homework
- A record of registration and absence
- including access to the Absence Hotline to inform us of your child’s absence
- Personal details: notify us of a change of address directly through the form on MyEd
- Tucasi – to top up your child’s lunch money account, pay for school trips and revision guides throughout the year
- when using Tucasi please make sure to use the web version instead of the mobile site which will be recommended to you when you log in
- A record of awards given to your child (house points: ‘merits’)
- And much more – the service is continuing to evolve
The app is available to those with versions of IOS 8 & Android 4.2 or later. You will only be able to access it if you are a priority 1 contact on our system and you will need to use your priority 1 mobile number/email address, without this information the app will not work.
To log into the MyEd App you will need to select ‘Salesian School – Chertsey’ and enter your email address and a password of your choice.
Your child/children’s details will appear in the MyStudent section of the app within 24 hours of logging in.
The MyEd App can be downloaded onto your smartphone or tablet by following this link: myedschoolapp
If you are having difficulty accessing the App, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org