Are you currently a Maths or Physics undergraduate and are keen to explore a potential career in teaching? Would you like to get paid to spend 4 weeks working in a school inspiring the next generation to fall in love with your subject?
Working with the Teaching Regulation Agency (TRA) Salesian Teaching Alliance is proud to offer a Paid Internship Programme.
Our aim is to help Maths and Physics undergraduates explore what a rewarding and challenging career teaching can offer.
As part of the programme you will earn £300 a week and get involved in all aspects of school life, including;
- Running science projects and clubs
- Helping with experiments and lab work
- Helping organise and run trips
- Offering intensive support for children
- Working with A-Level students applying to University
- Working with our Gifted and Talented students
- Teaching part or even full lessons
At the end of the programme, we will offer you support in applying for a teacher training position through contact days, application and interview advice.
As a credited SCITT provider, Salesian Teaching School can offer you direct access to our ITT programme through the Teach SouthEast partnership.
If you would like further information please read our internship flyer .
If you are interested in applying please complete the below application form and return to by email to firstname.lastname@example.org