Salesian School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection Policy which can be viewed in the Policies section of our website. To find out more about safeguarding and parenting, we recommend The Parent Zone, where you can find advice on matters such as e-safety, literacy and raising teenagers.
We actively support the Government’s Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
In the event of a specific or urgent query please contact a member of the Safeguarding team on 07979 181798 (please note this number does not accept text messages, only voice messages)
- DSL (Designated Safeguarding Lead) Kate Honeywood – Assistant Headteacher – firstname.lastname@example.org
- DDSL (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead) Paul Gower – Head of School – email@example.com
- DDSL (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead) Hayley Baumgart – Assistant Headteacher – firstname.lastname@example.org
- DDSL (Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead) Elizabeth Bolton – Deputy Headteacher – email@example.com
- DDSL Tina Wright – SENCO – firstname.lastname@example.org – CEOP Ambassador
- DDSL Suzie Bruney – Deputy SENCO – email@example.com
The school office number (01932 582520) should be used for all non-emergency calls